Contact Center Technology and Disaster Recovery
Our disaster recovery planning includes a dedicated back up telephony server, off site virtual PBX and custom toll free and DID re-routing mechanisms in the rare event a phone line is severed preventing incoming calls to our facility.
- Availability guarantee of 99.99%
- 24/7/365 network operations monitoring
- Route calls to agents located anywhere in the world
- Cloud delivery model means no hardware failures
Contact Center powered by natural gas Generac generator should power outages occur.
- On site diesel storage can provide 24-72 hours run time: refueling via truck dependent on availability of fuel and infrastructure following an event (e.g. weather, crisis, etc).
- Natural Gas pipeline can provide weeks to months of fuel.
- Bi-Fuel generators (diesel/natural gas) extend run times from days to weeks by supplementing on-site fuel storage with natural gas.
- MIT study for improving energy security recommended the use of natural gas and bi-fuel generation for defense facilities.
- Natural Gas pipeline network is robust; historic outages are few.
- Unlike diesel, natural gas has no fuel maintenance issues.
- Azure Site Recovery
- Offsite data storage in the Azure and Caspio environments
- Premise based SAN devices
- Comprehensive business continuity plan